The dashboard is the first and one of the most important pages that you visit when you log in to your Advertiser’s account. Here you can see a statistical overview of your campaigns’ performance for a chosen period of time, apply advanced filters, get a .csv file with stats for external use, and many other things that make the analysis of your results even more convenient.
- Show statistics for a chosen period (Section A.)
- Advanced filters (Section B.)
- Grouping your stats and other Dashboard features (Section C.)
- Statistics: table view (Section D.)
- Setting a number of campaigns per page (Section E.)
- Excluding traffic zones from Dashboard
Show statistics for a chosen period (Section A.)
From here on you can choose to show statistical data of your campaigns for a certain period of time. The following pre-set options are available on the top of date selection (1):
- ‘Yesterday’ (stats for the previous day);
- ‘7 Days’ (stats for the last 7 days, including today);
- ‘30 Days’ (stats for the last 30 days, including today);
- ‘This Month’ (stats of your activity starting from the first day of this month till today);
- ‘Last Month’ (stats for the period starting from the first day till the last day of the previous month: for example, 1/05/2020-31.05.2020).
Alternatively, you can set a certain period of time that you want to see statistical data for (2). To do this, click on a calendar icon to set a start day (on the left) and an end date (on the right) for which the data should be shown, and hit the ‘Set’ button.
Please note that statistical data that you can see on the Self-Serve Platform is only available for the last two months of your activity. If you need to access statistics of your older campaigns, please contact your manager, and they will provide you with further information.
Advanced filters (Section B.)
Apart from the date selection, you are also able to use advanced filters to sort out your campaigns on the Dashboard. To access this option, you need to click on ‘Show advanced filters’ caption first.
You will then see a list of advanced filters that allow you to view your statistics based on the following parameters:
- ‘Campaign’ (1) - choose any number of your campaigns from a drop-down list;
- ‘Zone’ (2) - type in IDs of zones that you want see stats for;
- ‘Country’ (3) - type in country codes or full names;
- ‘Pricing Model’ (4) - choose a pricing model(s) from a drop-down list so that you only see stats for campaigns working on it;
- ‘Ad Format’ (5) - choose an ad format(s) from a drop-down list so that you only see stats for campaigns working on this format(s).
You can also create a bookmark (preset) consisting of your chosen filters for future use.
Then name it and click ‘Save’:
Then it will appear on the upper right side of Dashboard filters. You can access all your bookmarks from there.
Grouping your stats and other Dashboard features (Section C.)
Using the tabs available in Section C. you can group your data according to the following parameters:
- By ‘Campaign’ (1) - default grouping:
- By ‘Zone’ (2) where you’re getting traffic from:
- By ‘Country’ (3) that you’re targeting on your campaigns:
- By ‘Date’ (4) on which your campaigns have been active:
‘Export to.CSV’ button (4)
If you need to acquire a .csv with all stats that you’re currently viewing on Dashboard for external use, you need to click on the ‘Export to.CSV’ button (4). A .cvs file will be downloaded automatically onto your device. Make sure you have chosen date range selection as well as other parameters correctly so that all data that you need is collected in a file.
An update button (6)
To update stats at any moment, just hit this button. This will not undo your chosen filters.
Statistics: table view (Section D.)
- ‘Campaign ID’ (1) - a unique ID assigned to each of your campaigns (consists of 7 digits);
- ‘Campaign Name’ (2) - a name of your campaign;
- ‘Impressions’ (3) - a number of impressions a given campaign has received for a chosen period of time;
- ‘Clicks’ (4) - a number of clicks a given campaign has received for a chosen period of time (if applicable to a certain ad format);
- ‘Conversions’ (5) - a number of conversions a given campaign has received for a chosen period of time (if you have received conversions on your side but do not see them in our statistics, please check your postback settings);
- ‘CTR’ (6) - Click-Through Rate of a given campaign (ClicksImpressions100%);
- ‘CR’ (7) - Conversion Rate of a given campaign (ConversionsImpressions100%);
- ‘CPM’ (8) - a calculated CPM rate of a given campaign (CostImpressions);
- ‘Cost’ (9) - an overall cost of a given campaign for a chosen period (expenses on a specific campaign that deducted from your balance);
- ‘CPA’ (10) - a calculated CPA rate of a given campaign (CostConversions);
- ‘CPC’ (11) - a calculated CPC rate of a given campaign (CostClicks);
- ‘Show Stats’ (12) and Expand a campaign’s stats button (13) - here you can click on a downwards facing arrow (13) in order to expand a specific campaign’s detailed statistics per each zone;
- A total amount of impressions for all campaigns (14) - a total amount of impressions you received for all your campaigns for a chosen period;
- A total number of conversions received on your campaigns (15) - a total number of conversions you received for all your campaigns for a chosen period;
- A total cost of your campaigns for a chosen period (16) - an overall cost (expenses) of all your campaigns for a chosen period.
Setting a number of campaigns per page (Section E.)
On the bottom of the page, you can control how many campaigns are shown on a single Dashboard page. In order to jump to the next page (if there are more than one on your Dashboard), you need to click on an arrow in bold (1). You can have 10, 20, 50, or 100 campaigns shown on the same Dashboard page. By clicking on a downwards arrow, you can choose how many campaigns per page you would like to see (2). It is set to 10 by default.
Excluding traffic zones from Dashboard
You can exclude certain traffic zones directly from the Dashboard. Before you can access the zone exclusion feature, please choose a campaign you want to exclude zones for by clicking on it under the ‘Show Stats’ column (upper right corner). This way, you will expand a campaign’s stats, from where you can exclude a specific zone you do not wish to receive traffic from by clicking ‘Exclude’ on the right side of the screen under a column by the same name (1). If you need to exclude two or more zones at the same time, you need to select these zones by putting a tick next to a zone’s ID and then click on ‘Exclude Zones’ (2). All chosen zones will be excluded from your campaign’s rotation.
Please note that it takes some time for these changes to be applied, so you might still be receiving a certain amount of traffic from the excluded zones in the next 30 minutes after a change has been made.