Advertisers are able to launch and manage Push Notifications campaign straight out of Self-Serve Platform.
1. Tick 'Create Campaign' button or use the habitual navigation to get started.
2. Chose Push-Notification as the ad format.
2.1 For now, Push-Notification is available on CPM and SmartCPM pricing models only.
3. Choose your ad frequency. Take in mind, now you're able to set click freq/capping for your advertisement.
4. Now it's time for some creativity. Fill out the lines and upload your Pus-Notifications logo. Huge images can be cropped or fit to the appropriate size. Use the toggle switch to fit your image. Click 'crop' when you're done.
4.1 The same is for 'Creative' You can add an additional image to your advertisement.
4.2 Standard Push-Notification ad requires a text and an icon to proceed. If it's okay you'll see an ad preview for all OSes available right next to your creative settings.
5. Back here you can add your Impressions tracking pixel URL to track ad impressions. You can get an impression tracking URL from your Tracking Solution.
6. Now the habitual options. Set countries you'd like to target and their bid. Click 'Add another rate' if you need more targetings and bids.
6.1 Don’t miss the opportunity to get the most recently subscribed users with a new cohort targeting option.
7. Set the budget, camping budget, and targeting options. Please note that iOS is disabled by default.
8. Click 'Save draft' or 'Start campaign' to finish and you're all set.