Step #1 - Create your postback URL
Log into your Clickadu Advertiser Account, click on the Tracking tab. Your Clickadu postback URL is created automatically.
Step #2 - Add Clickadu as your traffic source in Voluum
- Log in to your Voluum account, choose the Traffic sources tab and then click the New traffic source button.
- In the New traffic source - templates pop-up window click the Create custom button. The New traffic source form shows up. In the form provide the following pieces of information:
a. Enter a unique name in the Traffic source name field; for example, Clickadu.
b. Add the Clickadu postback URL that you have copied in Step #1 to the Traffic source postback URL field.
Don’t forget to change “XXXXX” to your ID from the postback URL that can be found on the Tracking screen in your Clickadu advertiser’s account.
Note: You need to insert your ID, otherwise your conversions will not be tracked correctly.
c. You can customize the data you pass from your traffic source to Voluum in the Advanced Parameters section. It enriches your campaign’s reports. The available placeholders from the Clickadu traffic source need to be filled out and mapped with the Voluum's parameters.
d. After completing all replacements, click the Save button to store your Clickadu settings in Voluum and close the traffic source’s form.
Info: If you want to make any changes, select your traffic source from the list and click the Edit button.
Step #3 - Generate the postback URL in Voluum
To get notified about conversions from an affiliate network you need to copy and adjust the Postback URL available in Voluum containing cid (click ID) and add it to the affiliate network's panel.
Please refer to Voluum Documentation to find out how to add affiliate networks, offers, and get the postback URL.
- Adding an Offer with a Postback URL
- Postback URL / Secure Postback URL
- cid, payout, and txid in Postback URLs
- Affiliate Networks in Voluum
Once you get your Voluums’ Postback URL, paste it to your affiliate network panel to pass data about conversions from affiliate network to Voluum.
If you are experiencing any problems, contact your affiliate network support.
Step #4 - Set up the Campaign on Voluum
- Log in to your Voluum account, choose the Campaigns tab and then click the New campaign button to open the new campaign configuration menu.
- Set up your campaign in Voluum. Keep in mind to select Clickadu as your traffic source.
Info: To learn more how to set up a campaign in Voluum, go to the following articles:
- Creating a Campaign - Part 1:General
- Creating a Campaign - Part 2: Destination
- Creating a Campaign - Part 3: Best Practices
- Once you’ve finished setting up your campaign’s destination paths click then Save button.
This will create a new campaign within the 'campaigns list' and also generate the Campaign URL needed to direct traffic to.
Step #5 - Set up the Campaign on Clickadu
- Login to your Clickadu advertiser account, click Campaigns tab and then Create Campaign button (or edit one of your existing campaigns).
- Paste the copied Campaign URL with all parameters from Voluum campaign settings as Target URL for your campaign on Clickadu.