No, you can’t. Each site that sends the traffic to us should be added to our system and each site should be approved.
Articles in this section
- Easylist & Chrome built-in adblock countermeasure
- How to earn more with Clickadu referral program?
- Can I use the same Ad Channel code on multiple sites?
- What should I do if I see blank pop-unders?
- I have non English traffic. Can I monetize it with Clickadu?
- How much revenue will I generate?
- What are the average CPM rates per country?
- What do we count as impressions?
- Can I use the ad code of my approved site on all sub-domains?
- How many ads can I show per one webpage?