If you see blank pop-unders on your website, it means that you’ve selected the direct URL from the ad code without any permission from our side. In that case, you need to contact our Support Team.
Articles in this section
- Easylist & Chrome built-in adblock countermeasure
- How to earn more with Clickadu referral program?
- Can I use the same Ad Channel code on multiple sites?
- What should I do if I see blank pop-unders?
- I have non English traffic. Can I monetize it with Clickadu?
- How much revenue will I generate?
- What are the average CPM rates per country?
- What do we count as impressions?
- Can I use the ad code of my approved site on all sub-domains?
- How many ads can I show per one webpage?