Yes, you need to add the new domain name to your account.
Articles in this section
- How to monetize traffic with banners? Most common questions publishers ask
- How to add meta verification tag or ad code to Blogger\Blogspot website?
- How to add meta verification tag or ad code to WordPress?
- How to add and manage InPage Push tag to your website.
- How to verify a website via HTML-file?
- How to add and manage JS Pre-Roll tag to your website?
- How to start monetization with VAST Pre-Roll
- How to start monetization with Push-Up Ads (Mobile Dialog)
- How can I change the frequency of pop-under?
- If I get the new domain name for my website, do I need to get the new ad code?