Available payment options: Crypto-wallets, ePayments, Paxum, PayPal, Webmoney, Wire.
Detailed information about each system and transfer fees:
- ePayments — Min payout $10 | No Fees. Epayments does not accept users from some countries (India, Pakistan, Egypt, Ecuador, Nigeria, Vietnam, Myanmar)
- Webmoney — Min payout $10 | 1% transaction fee.
- Crypto-wallets: BTC, BTG, ETH, LTC — Min payout $50 | Be minded about max transfer/daily amount 20k.
The fee amount depends on the cryptocurrency exchange rate and network load.
Example: Exchange Rate: 1 BTC = $ 9 740.38; Network fee: 0.0007 BTC
- PayPal — Min payout $10 | 2% transaction fee. Please note that PayPal may charge up to 5% fee for money load.
- Paxum — Min payout $10 | $1 transfer fee.
- Wire (bank transfer) — Min payout $1000 | Fixed transaction fee $25 for each Bank.
Clickadu will pay Publisher’s revenue on Net 7, Net 37, Net 67 basis, by agreement of the parties.
- Net 7 (Paid Weekly on Mondays, when the minimum payment amount is reached)
Twice a month
- Net 7 (on 7th and 21st day of the month or the next business day, if the payout day falls on Holidays or Weekends)
- Net 37 (Payout falls on the 7th day of the Month)
- Net 67 (Payout falls on the 7th day of the Month)
Note #1: Please be patient. It takes a while for your payment to be formed and processed.
Note #2: The default payout schedule is Net37. Please contact your personal manager to switch your payout schedule.
The payments are fully automatic, once you have passed profile validation checks and chosen your payout schedule. These payments are made according to the Terms&Conditions agreement.
Note #3: We can pay your available funds only. To find out the amount of your available payout please go to the 'Payments' tab in the publisher's dashboard.
Note #4: If you need to change the payment method, please make sure to notify us at least 24 hours before the payment date.
All payments are processed in USD or EUR. Clickadu does not pay in RUB.