Overall Advertising & Quality Guidelines.
Clickadu prohibits the promotion of products or services in the following categories:
- a fake virus, "scan alerts" or "technical support";
- malware, phishing or other harmful codes/software;
- illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs;
- alcohol or tobacco;
- offensive, abusive or hate-mongering content;
- auto-downloading of software/apps;
- marketing materials that are protected by copyright and trademark laws;
Clickadu also reserves the right to reject any content for any reason at our sole discretion.
Please note that campaigns are continually reviewed by our staff and an active campaign can be suspended at any time. If, after approval, a campaign was modified in a way that does not follow our Guidelines, your account could be suspended or terminated.
Video Advertising & Quality Guidelines.
In order to run Pre-Roll video campaigns, your content should comply with specific rules.
- You should be fully entitled to use materials featured in the video content. Copyright proof will be requested.
- Video content should be free of misleading, non-commercial content and advertise your product.
- Text in the video should be easy to recognize - Quality Guidelines will help you to reach this requirement.
- Original and appealing video content is required to engage more customers.
- It's prohibited to cheat on Youtube via pre-roll advertising campaigns both by Google LLC and Clickadu s.r.o policies.
- Video content can be rejected due to the inappropriate content for the Network or by publishers' recommendations.
Video content Quality Guidelines:
- Preferable Video Format: MPEG-4 video (video/mp4)
- Video Codec: H.264
- Audio Codec MPEG-4 AAC
- Video File Size: up to 40 MB.
- Aspect Ratio: Popular video players automatically resize the video so that it fits their dimensions while keeping the ratio. Nevertheless, a ratio matching the player ratio (if known) is preferable.
- Resolution: 720p recommended
- Maximum Duration: 30 sec
- Minimum 15 seconds
- Requirements using VAST creatives
- VAST Creatives need to include the 'skip' event, the skipOffset attribute on the linear element must be set to 00:00:05, example <Linear skipoffset=“00:00:05”>